Monday, August 21, 2017

Succulent Design: Hanging Pots and Bold Boulders

My latest YouTube releases illustrate the wide range of possibilities inherent in designing with succulents.

In Pairing Succulents with Hanging Pots, you’ll meet Alicia Iraclides of Potted Arts in Fallbrook, CA. I select and plant several of her pots and explain why they’re a perfect match for succulents. (Hint: Those copper hooks! Those glazes! The carved details!)

Video, pairing succulents with hanging pots

In Sharon’s Sun and Shadow Succulent Garden, I ditch a party to explore the host’s garden. Sharon Cook’s Santa Fe-style home and her property’s immense boulders serve as glorious backdrops for succulents large and small. See what the guests who stayed inside missed!

Succulent Boulder garden

Want to be notified as soon as I release a new video? Subscribe to my YouTube channel. 

from Gardening Gone Wild http://gardeninggonewild.com/?p=31354


No comments:

Post a Comment